An Introduction to Guy Pahud
ABR, CBA, CBR, CEBA, CRP, CRS, C-CREC, GRI
- To assist my clients in the achievement of their goals, as they evolve.
- To assure that my clients are exposed to all the homes that may satisfy their needs, and to help them achieve the best price and the best terms possible on the best home for their needs.
- To provide my clients with all the information and advice they need on which to base well-considered choices that only they should make.
- To advocate my clients’ interest at all times in all aspects of their real estate purchase, including sharing things they’d prefer not to hear when it is in their interest to do so.
BUYER REPRESENTATION has been my “niche” since 1995. Since then, I have earned four “designations” specific to this specialty area while perfecting specific skills gained during many years of practical experience.
AGENCY is the basis for my business conduct. The Common Law of Agency specifies that the agent owes the client the “fiduciary duties of loyalty, obedience, disclosure, confidentiality, and accounting". My code of conduct can be stated more simply: I always place my clients’ interests above those of all others... including my own!
NEGOTIATING is what many of my clients think I do best; it’s certainly what I enjoy the most! My clients’ confidence that they have purchased the home of their choice on the best terms and at the best price possible is a source of great satisfaction to me.
RELOCATION is inherently stressful, whether the destination is around the corner or across the country. By offering detailed information, providing answers to questions and concerns, and by managing those problems that can’t be averted, I work hard to avoid or minimize sources of client stress throughout the process.
SERVICE AREAS: All of Central Indiana
- Attention to detail
- Informed Choices
- Skilled Negotiators
- The Common Law of Agency
- The Consultative approach to "Selling"
- Ethical Conduct
- Education: B.S., Purdue University.
- Other work:
- Eli Lilly & Company, Systems, Administration
- U.S. Navy Supply Corps.
- Personal: Indianapolis Native … Wife, Four Children
- Name: is Swiss (Alsace-Lorraine). No need to say PAH-hood; please call me Guy!
During which, virtually all my time was devoted to rendering services to clients.
|Broker-Owner -||HBOnly Serves HomeBuyers Only|
|Partner, Director -||RE/MAX Real Estate Group I|
|Assistant Manager -||A.H.M. Graves Real Estate|
|Broker-Associate -||F.C. Tucker Real Estate|
|NAREC||(National Association of Real Estate Consultants)|
|NAEBA||(National Association of Exclusive Buyer Agents)|
|ERC||(Employee Relocation Council)|
|REBAC||(Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council)|
|REALTOR©||at local (MIBOR), state (IAR), national (NAR) levels|
Similar to CPA in accounting, CLU in life insurance, etc.
|C-CREC||(Consumer-Certified Real Estate Consultant)||< 1% *|
|CEBA||(Certified Exclusive Buyers’ Agent)||< 1% *|
|CBR||(Certified Buyer’s Representative)||< 1% *|
|ABR||(Accredited Buyer Representative)||< 5% *|
|CRP||(Certified Relocation Professional)||< 1% *|
|CBA||(Certified Buyer’s Agent)||< 1% *|
|CRS||(Certified Residential Specialist)||< 10% *|
|GRI||(Graduate, REALTOR Institute)||< 5% *|
(* Percentage of REALTOR©s who have earned this designation.)